Connect with us

Renewable Energy Times

B.Grimm inks PPA for 257-MW Vietnamese solar project

Solar

B.Grimm inks PPA for 257-MW Vietnamese solar project


October 11 (Solar) – Thai company B.Grimm Power PCL (SET:BGRIM) said on Wednesday it has signed a power purchase agreement (PPA) for a 257-MW solar project in Vietnam.

B.Grimm in August acquired an 80% stake in the project, which is located in Phu Yen province.

According to a stock exchange statement yesterday, the project company, Phu Yen TTP Joint Stock Company, has signed a PPA with Electricity of Vietnam (EVN) and will get at feed-in tariff (FiT) of USD 0.0935 (EUR 0.081) per kWh over 20 years. The solar park is expected to start operations by June 30, 2019.

In September, B.Grimm signed a deal to sell the output of a 420-MW solar park in Vietnam to EVN. It earlier bought a 55% stake in the developer of the 420-MW scheme, while Vietnamese conglomerate Xuan Cau Co Ltd owns the remaining 45% interest.

(USD 1 = EUR 0.865)


Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Solar

Categories

October 2018
M T W T F S S
« Sep    
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031  

Follow

Subscribe to notifications
To Top
%d bloggers like this: